ORP Conrad officers
ORP Conrad was a light cruiser commissioned to the Polish Navy, from the RN, from 4 October 1944 - 28 September 1946. She was briefly stationed in the port of Wilhelmshaven, the main base of the Kriegsmarine recently captured by the Polish 1st Armoured Division. Until the end of 1945 she served as a transport ship, transporting Polish Red Cross help to Norway and Denmark. In January 1946 she returned to Rosyth for good, from where she carried over training tasks with the remaining ships of the Polish Navy: ORP Błyskawica, ORP Piorun and ORP Garland.