This website, like most internet websites uses . Cookies are small files that are loaded to the hard drive of your computer during your visit to such websites. They contain information about the computer, but do not normally include any personal information. These files cannot be used to infect your computer with viruses or malware.
Basic, anonymous, information about the user is held within these cookie files (eg. an identifier) as well as information that will improve your visit experience, and that are required in order to optimise and properly display the information contained on the site.
This information is used to:
- Recognising users that are logged in to the site, allowing them to view the various web pages without having to provide their user ID and password on each page.
- Registering the user’s preferences – regarding viewing the contents and the viewing format (this means that the user does not have to set his viewing preferences each time he/she visits the site)
- Registering the pages visited by the user – this allows the gathering of information that will assist in improving the presentation of the content and the way in which one navigates through the pages.
We include the following types of cookies on our website:
- Interior – set up by our website, with the objective of having the site work properly
- Identifying–set up by our website in order to identify user log in and user sessions
- Exterior – set up by partners of our website, such as (for instance) Google, which serve to analyse the traffic on our site, studying the sources of this traffic as well as the actions performed by the users.
Users of our website can, at any time, stop the exchange of information provided by these cookies, simply by changing their options within their internet browser.
How to change options in the most popular browsers
From the menu (in the top right-hand corner), select Settings >Show Advanced Options. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings. In the Cookies section, you can select from the following options:
- Removing cookies
- Default blocking of cookies
- Default allowing of cookies
- Default treatment of cookies and browser history on closing the browser
- Choosing exceptions in the treatment of cookies for specific sites or domains
Click on the menu (top right-hand corner), select: Tools>Internet Options>Privacy, then click on Sites. Choose your level, using the slider, and then confirm your choice by clicking on OK.
From the browser menu: Tools>Options>Privacy. Activate the following field: Firefox “will use the user settings”.
To accept cookies, click on Accept Cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, ignore this field.
In the browser menu: Tools>Preferences>Advanced Options.
Determining whether you accept cookies or not is done by clicking (or not) on the Cookies field.
In the Safari drop-down menu, choose Preferences and then click on the Safety icon. Select the level in the “Accept cookies” field.