PERSONAL INFORMATION POLICY
in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The administrator of personal data of users (Registered Persons) of the websites www.kresy-siberia.org and www.facebook.com/groups/KresySiberiaGroup/ is the Kresy-Syberia Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Marszałkowska 155/338, 00-102 Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warsaw under the number KRS-0000326445 NIP-5272596392 REGON-141782163
- The Kresy-Siberia Foundation in matters relating to personal data can be contacted by post: ul. Marszałkowska 155/338, 00-102 Warsaw, by e-mail: admin@Kresy-Siberia.org and by phone: +48 22 211 88 88.
- The Data Protection Inspector at the Kresy-Siberia Foundation is Marek Krasoń, e-mail address: mark.krason@Kresy-Siberia.org.
- Personal data of Registered Persons, including name, surname, e-mail address, contact phone number and address data, are obtained from users of the Foundation’s websites, recipients of the Foundation’s newsletter, participants of events organized or co-organized by the Foundation, donors and subscribers, and also saved in “cookie” files;
- Personal data will be stored in the database of the Kresy-Siberia Foundation, which makes every effort to ensure their security;
- The processing of personal data provided by Registered Persons takes place on the basis of GDPR art.6 sec.1.b for the purposes of providing services by the Kresy-Siberia Foundation via the www.kresy-siberia.org and www.facebook.com/groups/KresySiberiaGroup/ websites, including for accounting purposes, contacting Registered Persons, making settlements through the payment operator, and other activities related to the provision of services via the websites, carried out in accordance with the statutory objectives of the Kresy-Siberia Foundation.
- The processing of personal data also takes place on the basis of consent expressed on the basis of GDPR art.6.1.a for the processing of Registered Person’s personal data pursuant to GDPR art. 6.1.f, i.e. for purposes arising from legitimate interests of the Kresy-Siberia Foundation including marketing purposes (e.g. sending a newsletter and messages from time to time).
- Pursuant to GDPR art.6.1.b the Kresy-Syberia Foundation processes the Registered Person’s personal data in the form of profiling in order to best match its services to their preferences. The Kresy-Siberia Foundation does not make automated decisions with respect to the Registered Person on the basis of profiling referred to in GDPR art.22.1 and 4 GDPR.
- The recipient of personal data processed or stored by the Foundation may be entities which have the right to request access to such data under generally applicable law in the territory of the Republic of Poland, and entities providing services to the Foundation, including payment, IT and telecommunications services.
- The Kresy-Siberia Foundation does not entrust the processing of personal data of Registered Persons to any other entities.
- The Kresy-Siberia Foundation will store personal data until the Registered Person expresses the will to delete personal data.
- The Registered Person has the right to request from Fundacja Kresy-Syberia access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- A Registered Person has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of his personal data based on GDPR art. 6.1.e) or f), including profiling based on these provisions. The Kresy-Siberia Foundation will no longer be allowed to process this personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the User or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the Registered Person has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- If the processing of personal data by the Kresy-Siberia Foundation takes place on the basis of the consent given by the Registered Person, referred to in GDPR art. 6.1.a), a Registered Person has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- A Registered Person has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal data by a Registered Person is voluntary, but necessary to provide services via the websites of the Kresy-Siberia Foundation (e.g. www.kresy-siberia.org and www.facebook.com/groups/KresySiberiaGroup/). Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to provide services via the websites of the Kresy-Siberia Foundation (e.g. www.kresy-siberia.org and www.facebook.com/groups/KresySiberiaGroup/).
Changes to These Terms
Warranty and Indemnity